Jules' Ink offers a wide range of creative, custom-content, digital, social, web and editorial services. Availability depends on current bookings. I aim to please, and to keep running on all creative cylinders, which, for Jules' Ink, means taking on projects and companies gargantuan to small and intimate, weaving together a dynamic copy-boutique portfolio.
I especially enjoy covering in-agency copywriting projects on contract, where I jump in and get up to speed fast and fearlessly. Every year, I select a few New Yorkagency projects to keep my skills sharp and current!
How can my business help your business?
* Copywriting and Copy Directing
* Custom Content: Programming, Content Strategy, Content Direction and Execution through Writing
* Ad Campaigns: Concepts, Manifestos, Tag Lines, RFPs, Brainstorms, Naming, Client Presentations
* Branding: Develop brand identity, mission and voice, consult on distribution channels and strategy
* Digital: Strategy and partnering with Design to create digital elements (I LOVE making infographics!)
* Website: Strategy, Copy, About Pages, Navigation: I'll get to the heart of your story and tell it compellingly
* Social Media: Strategy, Bundled Posting, Audience Development and Analysis: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram posting packages available on a monthly basis: I will develop your brand voice, decipher what your followers want from you and deliver it to them!
* Blogging: Monthly packages available. I'm especially keen on blogging about healthy lifestyle, travel and leisure, my passions
* E-Newsletter: Strategy, Management and Analytics, including Concepting, Writing and Distributing
* Editing, Copyediting, Proofreading (for those hours I feel more like reading closely than writing)
* eBook: Strategy, Planning, Consulting, Development and Ghostwriting
* Pres releases, corporate communications, LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook Bio Writing and Brand Audit
* Content Audits
* White Papers